Just Me

Just Me

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fish Lips

Ok so I have a new obsession! Buxom Lip Plumper lip gloss! There are two different kinds. Full-On Lip Polish which has a cooling tingling effect (this one is my favorite). The second one is the Full-Bodied Lip Gloss. I just got this one and I prefer the tingling one. With the tingling one I feel like it is working and actually plumping my lips.  The great thing though about this lip gloss is that it isn't sticky and actually has a long lasting wear! Unlike most glosses they dry your lips out and you have to us a moisturizer before your lip gloss. This gloss I find to be hydrating and has great shine and a large color selection. Here are my two favorite colors

This is the Full-On Lip Polish. My favorite color is the Chloe shown in the picture. I personally think having a good pink gloss is a must have for every girl! It looks great on every skin tone and really gives a fresh brightened look. I find that even if I don't have time to do the whole eye make up routine   I can throw on some tinted moisturizer, blush, mascara and this gloss really gives you that finished fresh face look.









This is the Full-Bodied Lip Gloss. Again these both are high moister and great shine. My favorite color in this gloss is the Hello Lover. It has a tint of coral to it so really goes great when you have a little summer glow.  This specific color wouldn't necessarily be good for all skin tones. If you have more of a pinkish undertone in your skin I would go with a more Pink than coral. Coral colors really are for the more olive skin tones.









So here you have it! My two beauty must haves! I literally don't leave home with out it! Even if I am not wearing any make up and just running around town or at the beach I have to have this gloss with me! The great thing is too its fairly inexpensive. $19.00 at Sephora! Hope you like this gloss as much as I do. I swear it is the only plumper that actually works!

No comments:

Post a Comment